图和态度等 （7） 1、运用词汇表达的不同功能、意图和态 度等 （8）
2、运用词汇给事物命名、进行指称、描 述行为和特征、说明概念等 （7） 2、在比较复杂的情况下，运用词汇给事 物命名、进行指称、描述行为和特征 说明概念等 （8）
3、学会使用3300个单词和400—500 个习 惯用语或固定搭配 词汇量不同 （8）
阅读前词汇处理（原则） 一 原则： 1.根据学生情况，选择影响课文理解,且 不能通过上下文推测其意义的词语;
1 2 3 4 5
图片呈现 英文呈现 中文呈现 同义词或反义词呈现 构词法呈现—派生词
类似的方式： ? 简笔画
? 实物 ? 肢体语言
earn brief roof
to stand for to discuss the conditions of agreement to receive money for the work that you do short the part that covers the top of the building
中文呈现 culture 文化 、文明
(1) Then she prepares reliable moves to use if a new situation arises.
(2) Since the 1970s many new applications have been found for me. uses
(3) At that time it was considered a revolution and the start of my “artificial intelligence”.
(1) If they cannot find enough food, their numbers may decrease.
(2) And everything in the flat was damp.
(3) Snow is a rare sight here, except on the mountains.
re unite dis appear unclear trans form
create ive (adj.) centre al (adj.) simple ify (v.)
compete ition (n.)
1 所选词汇应为影响课文理解，且不可 通过上下文推测其意义的词语;
2 所采用的方式应能够呈现该词语在 本课中的意思，恰当得体; 3 尽量作为语块儿处理。
占用过多时间，影响阅读课其它环节 的安排。本节课词汇在后面环节中还 做进一步处理。
阅读中（while reading) 的主要任
He has an incurable illness which causes the muscles of the body to waste away. The doctors say they are unable to treat this kind of illness up to now.
Have you walked into a candy store with
a young child and watched with delight as
the store manager gave the youngster a
small treat? Or have you ever received a
telephone call from a retailer asking you
whether an item you purchased a month
before was meeting your needs? No doubt you noticed these gracious acts.
阅读中学习词汇的注意事项 1. 用时不可过多，主要任务是阅读，
要符合学生实际； 三、词汇运用分层要求，满足各层次学生需 求；突出重点动词和词块的运用。
1、在句子层面运用词汇 2、在语篇层面运用词汇 输出过程 3、在传达信息中运用词汇
extremely, throughout, impressed, fans
1. They will perform in a hall, where thousands of screaming ______ fans are waiting there. 2. The weather in the Arctic is extremely __________ cold. 3. Lisa was ____________ impressed at how well Jane played the piano. 4. Susan worked for her father ____________her throughout holidays and she saved up a lot of money.
performing base anger powerful audience impressed
Last Thursday night, hundreds of fans went to see Alanis Morissette ________ in concert. It was her first performance in England since she won this year’s Grammy Award for the best rock song. The singer has a strong fan ________ in England. Although it was an extremely cold night, there was not an empty seat in the concert. During the 3-hour concert, Alanis sang many songs which expressed feelings such as ________, love and joy. Her performance was creative and _______. The ________ enjoyed the concert and sang along to nearly every song. The concert was extremely exciting and everyone was greatly ________ by her brilliant music and singing.
wrote a letter sent …cards decorated the street did shopping
filled the stockings with presents
had lunch went to church played with sang…carols …turkey played cards
读后的词汇学习与运用（表达信息） Voice your opinion
1.What do you think of Kong Xiangdong?
useful language： a talented musician, he was made to practice the piano hard …he didn’t quit…Because of Kong’s ..he became worldwide…he felt he had lost his identity He began…he is a pioneer.
要符合学生实际； 三、词汇运用分层要求，满足各层次学生需 求；突出重点动词和词块的运用。
的词汇联系起来学习。话题给学生提 供综合运用语言的场，学生在这个场 中用语言进行思维和交流。
话题词汇学习 发现词汇的形式、 意义和功能
话题词汇学习 发现 根据dream词性的不同把下面的句子进行分类
1. I had a strange dream last night. 2. I didn’t dream last night. 3. He sometimes dreams of home. 4. I saw her in a dream. 5. I dreamed (that) I was flying in the sky. 6. She realized her dream of becoming an actress. 7.The soldier often dreamed of/about home. 8. I wouldn’t dream of cheating you. 9. I never dreamed (that) I should see you here.
2. I didn’t dream last night. 3. He sometimes dreams of home. 5. I dreamed (that) I was flying in the sky. 7.The soldier often dreamed of/about home. 8. I wouldn’t dream of cheating you. 9. I never dreamed (that) I should see you here.
名词 1. I had a strange dream last night. 4. I saw her in a dream. 6. She realized her dream of becoming an actress.
话题词汇学习 归纳dream做动词的用法 发现
动词 动词 2. 2. II didn’t didn’t dream dream last last night. night. 3. of home. home. 3. He He sometimes sometimes dreams dreams of 5. (that) II was was flying flying in in the the sky. sky. 5. II dreamed dreamed (that) 7.The of/abouthome. home. 7.The soldier soldier often often dreamed dreamed of/about 8. cheating you. you. 8. II wouldn’t wouldn’t dream dream of of cheating 9. (that) II should should see see you you here. here. 9. II never never dreamed dreamed (that)
归纳: dream (v.) vi. dream of/about sth./doing sth. vt. dream (that) clause
话题词汇学习 发现 归纳dream做名词的用法
名词 名词 1. hadaastrange strange dream dream last last night. night. 1. II had 4. saw her inaadream dream 4. II saw her in .. 6. She realizedher her dream dream of becoming an 6. She realized actress. actress.
归纳: dream (n.) n. 可数 collocations: have a …dream; realize one’s dream of
话题词汇学习 练习 看图，完成句子。
dream of taking part in 2008 1.I ___________ Olympic Games.
2. I want to _______________ taking part in 2008 Olympic Games.
realize my dream of
话题词汇学习 练习 Pair-work Please talk about your dreams in pairs.
Model: A: Hello! What is your dream? B: Well, I dream of becoming an astronaut. A: Why? B: …
Writing：Write about your dream college with the key words learned today.
be fond of
My dream college
? ? ? ? ? Creating a sense of need for a word Using real objects for words Using pictures for words Drawing word map for words Using simple English to show meaning of words ? Seeing a new word in a sentence ? Guessing the meaning of the word from the context
? 鼓励学生正确使用字典 ? 鼓励学生根据上下文猜测词义 ? 鼓励学生定期复习所学词汇 ? 鼓励学生建立自己的词汇本，帮助他们有效整
? 鼓励学生经常使用所学词汇 ? 在教室里创设一个“词汇银行”“存储”所学 词汇